Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 0 min
Serving Size: 1
- A Vietnamese bread or small baguette
- 3-4 slices of GIÒ LỤA sausage from LONG PHỤNG, or you can try with other LONG PHỤNG products, such as GIÒ BÌ or CHẢ LỤA
- 1 tablespoon pork pâté
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 slices of cucumber washed and ready to eat
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander and jalapeño (optional).
- Toast the bread until crispy and open
- Spread the bread with mayonnaise and pâté, then add the slices of GIÒ LỤA
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Top with fresh coriander and jalapeño.