Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Serving Size: 3-4
- 375 g/14oz CHẢ LỤA from LONG PHỤNG (fried Vietnamese pork patty)
- 300 g rice noodles
- 20 sheets of rice paper
- Washed and ready-to-eat lettuce, mint, basil, coriander and cucumber in slices.
- Cut the CHẢ LỤA into strips
- Wet the rice paper, then align the vegetables on it and arrange the vermicelli, CHẢ LỤA slices, mint, basil and coriander, roll. Repeat until all ingredients are finished.
- Tip: Enjoy with fish sauce or peanut sauce.