Preparation: 20 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Serving Size: 3-4
- 375 g GIÒ LỤA de LONG PHỤNG (original Vietnamese pork roll), cut into squares (about 1.5 inches)
- 3-4 sprigs of green pepper (optional)
- 10 – 15 quail eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic and chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons chicken broth mixture
- 1 tablespoon annatto oil (optional)
- Wash and boil quail eggs for 12 minutes, drain and soak in cold water to cool and then peel.
- Put the pan on the stove over medium to high heat, add a little cooking oil, add the onion, garlic, black pepper and annatto oil, then stir the mixture.
- Add the Giò Lụa, then cover the mixture with water and let boil, add the quail eggs, soy sauce, sugar and chicken broth mixture, then stir. Lower the heat until the water has almost evaporated.
- Add sprigs of green pepper on top for presentation.
Enjoy your meal!